Sunday, June 13, 2010
I love this poem!
Waiting
Dear Baby, here beneath my heart,
I thought that you might come today;
The timing seemed just right.
But the stars are out
And the moon is high
And sheepishly I wonder why
I try to arrange the plans
Of God.
For now I know
You will not come
Until the One who holds eternity
Rustles your soft cocoon
And whispers in tones that I will not hear,
"It's time, precious gift."
"Now it's time."
-by Robin Jones Gunn
I send this to many of my clients, especially if they go past their "due date".
Dear Baby, here beneath my heart,
I thought that you might come today;
The timing seemed just right.
But the stars are out
And the moon is high
And sheepishly I wonder why
I try to arrange the plans
Of God.
For now I know
You will not come
Until the One who holds eternity
Rustles your soft cocoon
And whispers in tones that I will not hear,
"It's time, precious gift."
"Now it's time."
-by Robin Jones Gunn
I send this to many of my clients, especially if they go past their "due date".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

that is beautiful
ReplyDeleteYour post is very inspiring. There is still hope for those couples and want-to-be moms to have children and bearing a baby.
ReplyDeleteEarly Pregnancy Symptoms