Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Mothering Magazine
Some of my favorite Mothering articles:
Charlotte's grace, a story about a stillbirth
Cesarean Birth in a culture of fear one of the best articles on c-sections and VBACs I have seen. The original is in the Sept/Oct. 2007 and had some good pictures with it.
Leave your car seat in the car , a great article on simply holding your baby instead of lugging around the obnoxious car seat
Primal Love , a beautiful, poetic piece about the love a mother has for a newborn.
Mothering is a fantastic magazine! I love the stories relating to natural birth and breastfeeding, though the magazine covers a wide range of topics.
I'd like to get a subscription but it's a little pricey. For now the library copies will have to do, as well as the online ones.
Charlotte's grace, a story about a stillbirth
Cesarean Birth in a culture of fear one of the best articles on c-sections and VBACs I have seen. The original is in the Sept/Oct. 2007 and had some good pictures with it.
Leave your car seat in the car , a great article on simply holding your baby instead of lugging around the obnoxious car seat
Primal Love , a beautiful, poetic piece about the love a mother has for a newborn.
Mothering is a fantastic magazine! I love the stories relating to natural birth and breastfeeding, though the magazine covers a wide range of topics.
I'd like to get a subscription but it's a little pricey. For now the library copies will have to do, as well as the online ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

great articles! the stillbirth one was very beautiful and leaves me quite speechless.
ReplyDeleteand the car seat one - i think some people are just naive? i love that you held audrey for so long. babies are made to be held!
I know, I always cry when I read the story of the still birth.
ReplyDeleteBTW, the author of the stillbirth article blogs at http://happy-sadmama.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete